I almost love movies as much as I love music.  
Well...that's not entirely true.  
Music will always come first but i do enjoy movies.  

Image result for musical notes



My favorite part is the movie soundtrack.

Here are a few of my favorites:

                      Movie                       Artist                   Song

         "Say Anything"            Peter Gabriel        "In Your Eyes"

    Image result for say anything boombox                                 

      "Wayne's World"        Queen            "Bohemian Rhapsody"

                         Image result for wayne's world bohemian rhapsody

       "Top Gun"             The Righteous       "You've Lost That
                                                 Brothers                  Loving Feeling"

Image result for maverick and goose serenade charlie

           "Top Gun"           Kenny Loggins    "Danger Zone"

Kenny Loggins also performed the classic gopher's dance song in                  the movie "Caddyshack".  It is called "I'm alright". 

                         Related image


My favorite part is the deep voice that sings "Do do do do do do do do....."I'm..baw baw baw...I'm alright".  I mean, well...I'm not 100% sure how to spell it, but I think that's pretty close.
               
  ....moving on....

     "Staying Alive"    Bee Gees              "Saturday Night Fever"

              Image result for john travolta saturday night fever gif

     "Titanic"               Celine Dion          "My heart Will Go On"
         
                             

     "Batman Forever"         Seal               "Kiss From a Rose"

  Image result for batman forever kiss from a rose

         "Dirty Dancing"   Frankie Previte      "(I've Had) The Time of                                                                                                                     My Life"   
   
                        Image result for dirty dancing lift
                                 

    "He's Just Not                   Keane        "Somewhere Only We
             That Into You"                                              Know"

                     

      "So I Married An           Bay City Rollers     "Saturday Night"
              Axe Murderer"           

Image result for so i married an axe murderer soundtrack scenes

    "10 Things I Hate         Biggie Smalls        "Hypnotize"
                About You"          Notorious B.I.G.

Image result for 10 things i hate about you table dance

....and finally.....
(my personal favorite)

          "Guardians of The     The Five              "O-oh-oh Child"
                        Galaxy"              Stairsteps




It's a dance off, you turd-bottom!
                             
My husband, Rodney, and I go to see a movie almost every Saturday morning.   These are just some of my favorites.                          

Please comment and let me know some of your favorite movie music scenes.




.
                   





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rolling Stone Magazine's Top 100 Drummers of all Time - In My Opinion